New Brunswick, NJ
Adecco Creative is assisting our client, a well-known University, in their search for a Web Content Editor / Writer on a temporary basis. This is a full time freelance role, working 40 hours per week onsite in the organization’s New Brunswick NJ office, and expected to last 3 months.
The Web Content Editor / Writer will assist with the daily production of the university news center & newsletters by writing, editing & web producing content. Responsibilities will include:
• Editing, producing, and writing for the university’s daily e-news publication.
• Work collaboratively with editorial staff to ensure deadlines are met daily.
• Ability to make minor Web Content changes before publishing via HTML edits.
• Assisting with writing / editing content for digital platforms (social media & email).
• Managing the editorial process from beginning to end.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• B.A. in English, Journalism, Communications or related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience editing, writing, and producing content for multiple digital platforms.
• Experience in a deadline driven environment, ideally daily editorial production experience.
• Experience in HTML coding is highly preferred.
• Experience in Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite for minor image refinements and resizing.
• Strong proofreading and editing skills.
• The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• The ability to work both independently as well as with a team.