- Serves as a journey-level technical editor, independently preparing clear, concise, and technically accurate final products from rough drafts prepared by subject matter experts, for a variety of customers on a wide range of complex subjects.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the English language and a high degree of competence in writing and editing.
- Independently performs a detailed edit of a wide variety of NGIC's complex scientific, technical, and military assessments and studies.
- Mentors intelligence analysts in the requirements of NGIC's production process and the capabilities of the Center's production tools, including desktop publishing software, electronic templates, and other related tools.
- Combines a detailed knowledge of one or more subject-matter fields within NGIC's area of responsibility and a knowledge of additional subject areas.