Please visit our website to view a full description.
• Edit and write a variety of documents, which may include, but not be limited to, technical reports, guidelines, brochures, articles, diagrams and procurement/specifications documents, all of which relate to public-safety operations and communications
• Complete editing and writing assignments according to defined standards and best practices regarding content organization, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
• As part of the editing process, provide quality-assurance reviews that identify errors, inconsistencies and anomalies, as well as issues concerning content organization and flow
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
• Five years of relevant experience editing and writing informational and technical documents, proposals, reports, and articles
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or similar
• Ability to edit and write a wide variety of technical and non-technical material for professional audiences
• Documented proficiency regarding English-language usage, including the ability to spell and define words correctly, and to adhere to rules governing grammar and composition
• Background working within public safety communications and technologies is a plus
• Valid driver’s license with the ability to drive to our client locations and regional offices
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading independent consulting and information technology (IT) support services firm that helps clients evolve their public safety systems and operations and improve emergency response through our extensive experience, knowledge and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com.