MPS Limited, a leading provider of editorial and composition services to the STM journal community, is recruiting remote freelance copyeditors for scientific research journal articles, with a focus on Physical Sciences. This work involves copyediting articles to style for a major publisher.
• BSc in subjects such as Physics, Astronomy, Climate, Ecology, Evolution, Electronics, Energy, Geoscience, Machine Intelligence, Materials, Nanotechnology, Plants, Photonics, Sustainability, and any other natural/physical science
• Prior research journal copyediting experience
• Native English speakers with exceptional grasp of grammar and language skills
• Computer literate
• Superb attention to detail
• Additional copyediting experience
• Experience editing in a web-based editing platforms such as
• DigiEdit or similar
• Postgraduate scientific qualifications
• Proofreading/copyediting qualifications
Viable candidates will be required to complete a copyediting test. Successful applicants will receive subsequent software and style training. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include (1) your current copyediting resume, with relevant science background, (2) the particular physical scientific fields you are qualified to work in, and (3) where you heard about this position.