Recruitment ongoing: MPS North America, a leader in editorial and publishing services for the STM journal community, continues to actively recruit freelance copyeditors for scientific research journal articles, with a focus on Physical and Natural Sciences. Join a driven team of publishing professionals for ongoing freelance copyediting work in the sciences. The work involves copyediting articles to style for a major STM journal publisher.
• BSc or higher in scientific disciplines such as Ecology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Geology, Botany, Agronomy, Soil science, Biology, Medicine, Physics and any other natural/physical science
• Prior research journal copyediting experience
• Native English speakers with exceptional grasp of grammar and language skills
• Computer literate
• Superb attention to detail
• Additional copyediting experience / qualifications
• Experience editing in a web-based editing platforms
• Postgraduate scientific qualifications
Candidates will be required to complete a copyediting test. Successful applicants will receive subsequent software and style training. Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your specific fields of scientific experience/expertise, and how you heard about this position.