World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a Senior Program Officer for Cause Marketing at our Washington, DC office. This position is responsible for the planning, development, support and management of corporate partnerships to maximize the impact for WWF in alignment with the organization's conservation goals. The Senior Program Officer is responsible for cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding relationships with companies which could provide resources (funding or in-kind), brand awareness, and/or reduction of environmental threats through improved business practices. Supports and implements strategies to meet goals of the Private Sector Engagement (PSE) team in coordination with the Director, PSE, and other relevant Program and Influence Team Staff.
• Education: A bachelor's degree is required.
• Experience: Requires 6 to 8 years of experience in developing and managing corporate relationships or philanthropy.
• Agency experience or experience with conservation and corporate philanthropic engagement is a plus as are existing corporate relationships.
• Knowledge of standard partnership practices and techniques, proposal writing, and prospect research.
• Strong commitment to the mission, goals, and values of WWF
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills for internal and external relationships
• Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
• Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
• Consensus-building and facilitating diverse teams
• Experience working with different teams across an organization
• Comfortable interacting with corporate personnel at all levels.
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/jt9bzd3gdfwjgkg6