MPS North America continues to aggressively recruit experienced research journal copyeditors with scientific backgrounds (at least a bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline). An international leader in editorial and publishing services, MPS manages a talented group of freelancers copyediting peer-reviewed journal articles to style for major STM journal publishers.
• BSc or higher in scientific disciplines such as Ecology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Geology, Botany, Agronomy, Biology, Medicine, Physics, Computer Science, and any other natural/physical science
• Prior research journal copyediting experience
• Native English speakers with exceptional grasp of style, grammar, and language skills
• Computer literate
• Superb attention to detail
• Additional copyediting experience / qualifications
• Experience editing in a web-based editing platforms
• Postgraduate scientific qualifications
Candidates must complete a copyediting test. Successful applicants will receive subsequent software and style training. Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com, and include your specific fields of scientific experience/expertise, and how you heard about this position.