Brainjog Communications provides strategic marketing and public relations services in the multi-family housing industry, among others. Its expert staff uses an array of public relations and marketing tools, including email marketing, public and media relations, social media management, and content creation. Chime Monitor, a Brainjog Communications subsidiary, provides services specifically in online reputation management.
We seek bright, motivated, and reliable communications writers to work as reputation management associates. The staff member will respond to online reviews about apartments owned by our clients – large multi-family housing companies.
Draft copy for responses to online reviews written by residents of client apartments, which are posted on various review sites. Must complete necessary responses within 24 hours. Typically, each response is three to four sentences and, often, follows a template. Our clients expect each response to be tailored to the specific points within the review, positive or negative.
• Must complete/deliver responses within 24 hours
• Accurate, clear and concise writing skills
• Computer literacy (Basic Word and Excel and knowledge of Dropbox)
• Able to work remotely
• Available for weekly call and occasional meetings
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently