Trivium Test Prep Partners, LLC is a fast-paced and rapidly growing publishing firm specializing in test preparation study guides. We publish study materials for a wide range of entrance exams and professional certifications through our four imprints (Trivium Test Prep, Cirrus Test Prep, Ascencia Test Prep, and Accepted, Inc.).
We are looking for a Project Editor to join our production team. The Project Editor will work closely with writers, editors, and designers to guide print and digital educational materials through the writing and production process.
• Manage movement of files among writers, editors, designers, and proofreaders
• Ensure timely delivery of print-ready files
• Work with publisher and SMEs to define the scope, content, and format of a print/digital project
• Identify issues with the structure, style, or organization of manuscripts and work with writers to address them
• Coordinate with copy/line editors and designers
• Enforce consistent standards throughout production process
• Bachelor’s degree
• Project management skills
• Experience with nonfiction developmental editing
• Medical or scientific editing experience a plus
• Copy or line editing experience a plus
• Proficient in Word; some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat and InDesign)