REPORTING TO: Head of Post-Production
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9.00/10.00 – 18.00
LOCATION: Holborn Studios, Eagle Wharf N1, London
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY: Editing short-form video for TV and digital.
KEY INTERNAL INTERFACES: Copywriters, editors and the art director
SALARY: £33K - 37K (DOE)
DTV is looking for an experienced offline editor to join our in-house post-production team. Working in the creative department you will be given briefs from our creatives, delivering a coherent visual narrative that displays the greatest content for our clients. The role is in a fast-paced work environment, you’ll need to be able to manage multiple projects with different deadlines.
● 5 years editing experience in editing short form content
● Proficient at editing music to picture and to required lengths
● An eye for detail and consistency
● Comfortable working under time pressure and delivering to deadlines.
● Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
● Avid Media Composer, Photoshop and occasionally, After Effects
● Able to access and search stock footage across a range of libraries
● Take instruction from briefs and scripts, and work with creatives and on your own initiative
● Good at admin and feedback over Cloud shared documents
● Able to adapt to a unique form of TV commercial
● Work well as part of a friendly post-production team of traffic, editors and assistants
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please make sure only to include mobile number in your CV and cover letter removing any identifiers such as name and email address, which will be forwarded to the relevant hiring manager.