Fort Collins, CO, or Cheyenne, WY
We are seeking an energetic, creative marketing and communications guru to help us market services in our expanding Western region.
As a team member of corporate marketing, you will be encouraged to be a thought-leader and work on a variety of marketing functions while having the guidance of a strong and creative team. We work with inventive problem-solvers that have planned, designed, and facilitated thousands of projects that keep our nation’s infrastructure reliable and responsive.
On any given day, you’ll:
• Communicate information using strategic communication and imagery in a clear and concise manner. Prepare and edit documents – draft and refine text and put it together with graphics and other elements to show Ayres at its best.
• Conduct research; track lead systems; enter, query, and download data from the company database; and assist with database maintenance and updates.
• Brainstorm with others to develop new, creative ways to message and promote company services.
• Work on marketing promotional materials, which could include brochures, proposals, white papers, news releases, social posts, blogs, advertisements, direct mail, Internet pages, video, email, and other electronic and print publications.
• Create PowerPoint presentations (interviews, educational talks, etc.)
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• Ability to write and edit a range of materials.
• Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop.
• Ability to conduct research and provide analysis of clients and industry topics.
• Understand Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Strong computer skills and experience working in data.
Desired skills and experiences:
• Prior experience related to working in a professional services field (especially engineering/architecture).
• Excellent writing/spelling/grammar skills. Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, People with Disabilities