As the Life Sciences Market Environment Content Strategist, you will oversee colleagues and contractors who create educational content and learning programs that support our customers’ goals and strategic priorities. In this role, you will ensure high-quality projects are completed in the most streamlined approach possible while striking the right balance for overall quality and optimal customer experiences.
Duties and responsibilities
You must have deep expertise in medical writing, life sciences product market access, distribution, and healthcare delivery and payment.
You must be able to:
- Guide a team of writers, editors, and proofreaders to ensure high-quality projects meet objectives and are completed on time
- Help develop and edit content for a range of media, including eLearning voice-over scripts, live and animated video scripts, PDF guidebooks, digital games, podcasts, emerging media, and much more
- Research, build, and write highly engaging and reliable content on tight deadlines for our life sciences customers using credible sources
- Edit copy projects to ensure they appeal to targeted audiences and work within the context of the media and delivery platform used
- Roll up your sleeves when needed and proofread copy, pinpointing errors and formatting issues, etc
- Stay up-to-date on shifts in industry and trends that impact life sciences businesses
- Keep current on innovative communications strategies and delivery platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with external client teams, as well as across Encompass on project development and execution
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Be available to work a least 40 hours a week during normal Eastern time business hours (except during vacations and personal time off)
- Travel occasionally (when it’s safe) to cities across the US (likely 1-3 times a year) for client and team meetings
This remote position (even post-pandemic) will begin as a contract role.
More details: https://www.encompasscnl.com/now-hiring-life-sciences-market-environment-content-strategist/