• Identifying and analyzing key competitors, including profile analysis;
• Purchasing and quality control of accounts required for the work of specialists -Google,
LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram;
• Creating, optimizing, and scaling new Facebook and Google Ads ad campaigns;
• Improving the effectiveness of the existing tool for automating Facebook and Google
• Participating in collective brainstorms;
• Carrying out the marketing duties assigned by the manager;
• $ 1000 + bonuses.
• A professional environment.
• Full-time office job.
• Opportunities for professional and career growth.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• Chart 11-8.
• A stable-growing company with over 20 years on the market, and we are, we develop,
support and promote our own software.
• Comfortable office with all the necessary equipment.