At Dragonfly Editorial, we help organizations working in complex B2B industries communicate with clarity. With satisfied clients comes growth, so we’re looking for a full-time copyeditor to join our team.
What you’ll do at Dragonfly:
• Copyedit and proofread
• Work with technical content
• Serve as a lead editor on 200+-page projects, creating style sheets and answering other editors’ questions
What we’re looking for:
• 5+ years of editing experience
• Working knowledge of AP and APA styles and The Chicago Manual of Style
• Cheerful demeanor
• Digital savvy
• Not required but a plus: experience editing proposals, familiarity with PerfectIt, knowledge of APMP principles
• Health insurance
• A 401(k) plan
• Generous paid time off
• Highly flexible work schedule
• Continuing education and career development opportunities
Our benefits also include working in an environment where you’re valued as a person, kindness is important, and respect is paramount.
How to apply:
Send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will need to take an editing test and provide references.
And remember: Research shows that men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, yet women and other marginalized folks often apply only when they fit every single item. If you believe you could excel in this role, but don’t meet every single criteria, please get in touch anyway.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dragonfly Editorial provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.