Remote / Part-time
MPS North America is a leader in editorial and publishing services for the STM journal community, and we are actively recruiting freelance copyeditors for scientific research journal articles, with a focus on Physical Sciences. Join a driven team of publishing professionals for ongoing freelance copyediting work in the sciences. The work involves copyediting articles to style for a major journal publisher.
• BSc or higher in scientific disciplines such as Ecology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Geology, Botany, Agronomy, Soil science, Biology, Medicine, Physics and any other natural/physical science
• Prior research journal copyediting experience
• Native English speakers with exceptional grasp of grammar and language skills
• Computer literate
• Superb attention to detail
• Additional copyediting experience
• Experience editing in a web-based editing platforms
• Postgraduate scientific qualifications
• Proofreading/copyediting qualifications
Suitable candidates will be required to complete a copyediting test. Successful applicants will receive subsequent software and style training. Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com, and include your specific fields of scientific experience/expertise, and how you heard about this position.