remote or Midtown Manhattan
The EFA is in search of a part-time educational programs coordinator to manage and develop our educational offerings. The educational programs coordinator will report to the EFA’s general manager and work closely with the Education chairperson. The educational programs coordinator can work remotely within the Eastern or Central time zones and has the option of working from the association’s New York City office as needed. The position is expected to work 25 hours a week, but there is a possibility of expanding hours in the future.
Essential Job Functions
• Work with the Education chairperson to develop and implement new programs and educational resources.
• Manage registration, reporting, and technical troubleshooting for educational program.
• Answer questions from both current and potential students regarding educational offerings.
• Post and update course information on the EFA website. Work with the Website chairperson and the EFA’s website contractor as needed to improve systems.
• Work with appropriate staff and volunteers to promote and market education programs.
• Help onboard new instructors and provide training and assistance with the learning management system(s) they’ll be using.
• Serve as the moderator for webinars (up to three times monthly) and complete a practice session with each new instructor.
• Manage orders for webinar recordings.
• Review back catalog of recordings to ensure they meet current standards and provide up-to-date information.
• Research platforms for hosting video content and manage the migration of the back catalog of webinars.
• Help to enforce accessibility requirements for education programs.
• Provide documents to instructors, handle their queries, and process their invoices and royalty payments.
• Assist with general office administration.
• Assist with biennial EFA conference as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.