Request for Quote #2018RFQ- EDIT
Contract Support for Technical Editing of ITRC Guidance Document from July 6, 2018 – August 6, 2018
This Request for Quote (RFQ) is for technical editing services for the ITRC TPH Risk Evaluation at Petroleum-Contaminated Sites technical guidance document. The ITRC website (www.itrcweb.org) contains additional information and examples of ITRC’s published documents.
• Edits technical (environmental) document according to established corporate standards concerning the order, style, and terminology according to ITRC Style Guides and format guidelines.
• Consults with team leads and subject-matter experts to ensure a shared understanding of the publication to be produced.
• Conducts editing for continuity and clarity of expression.
• Creates cohesion among various sections of the document.
• Cross checks references, footnotes, citations, headings for uniformity and consistency.
• Expertise with EndNote software.
The document to be edited contains no more than 300 pages including 150 pages of text and 150 pages of appendices. A copy of the document outline can be supplied upon request. The average time to edit a 300-page document is 70 hours.
• Submit a one-page cover letter on Proposer letterhead with the names and contact information of the Key Person and a fully loaded hourly labor rate for editing services.
• Submit no more than a two-page narrative outlining the technical and management capabilities of the Key Persons and how these capabilities will allow the ITRC documents to be edited on schedule and with excellence.
• Submit no more than two-page resume of the Key Person who shall provide the services for the extent of the contract.
Proposers must submit an electronic copy of the proposal by 5:00 PM Eastern time, Friday, June 13, 2018, to Patricia Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org.