Boulder, CO or Burlington, MA
Responsibilities include detailed formatting, copy editing, and other publication production activities for market research reports and client deliverables. As part of the ECM team, the editing associate follows established processes, house style guidelines, and company templates to edit and format a high volume of technical reports, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, and other client deliverables in a timely, deadline-oriented fashion. The position works with and responds to inquiries from a geographically diverse group of consultants and analysts around the world.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for detailed report formatting and copy editing of research and technical reports and custom projects (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to ensure quality and mitigate risk/errors
• High proficiency in software needed to support editing of non-report files including presentations, blogs, proposals, etc., as well as software applications used for internal tracking
• Publication duties for reports, including the creation of PDF files, website pages, and email notifications
• Assist consultants and analysts in the use of company templates and style guide
• Assist in updating company templates and house style guide on a biannual basis to promote established procedures and best practices
• Coordinate with other team members to ensure high quality reports
• Other duties as assigned
• Communicate with other team members to ensure consistency and help manage workflow
• Work with analysts to identify problems and propose solutions that support company and research team goals
• Support in resource planning for report publication, blog edits, etc.
• Train new hires on Navigant Research templates, style guide, and project management system