Science LEAF is currently increasing the pool for highly qualified K-12 science copy editors.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in English, Education or similar.
• Classroom experience as a teacher in K-12 is highly preferred.
• Must have at least 1+ year experience copy editing content, lessons, and/or assessments
that are aligned to science standards.
• Previous experience copy editing educational content by thinking in three dimensions is preferred.
• Experience with Next Generation Standards and Performance Expectations highly preferred.
All work is 100% remote. This is an independent contractor position. Work is completed asynchronously with help from various technology platforms.