BioScience Writers, LLC is seeking a Client Services Consultant. This position involves interacting with clients to understand their scientific needs and creating personalized strategies and offers opportunities to expand your management, client services, and scientific communication skills as you help scientists around the world achieve publishing and funding success.
The mission of BioScience Writers is to solve competitive and high-impact scientific writing challenges for global clients by providing the highest quality scientific publication, grant writing, and communication solutions while emphasizing exceptional customer service.
We are looking for an ambitious, team-player with outstanding communication skills to join our company and grow with us!
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, proactive attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Passion for client service.
• Able and willing to learn quickly and effectively.
• Ability to work effectively on a team.
• Knowledge of scientific/medical terminology and basic sciences.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Experience with PC-based computer systems, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe products, project management, and e-mail management.
• Knowledge of scientific publication and grant writing processes (preferred).
Experience in scientific and/or technical writing/editing is required. Familiarity with scientific publication and grant funding processes is preferred. Project management, leadership, and customer service proficiency are also desired. Current eligibility to work in the US is required.
An undergraduate, master’s, or professional degree in technical writing or a scientific field. MS, PhD, PharmD, etc. is preferred.
This position provides excellent compensation, semi-flexible hours, retirement, and health insurance benefits, and opportunities for leadership and advancement.
Please submit a CV/Resume and a cover letter describing your experience in scientific writing(publication and/or grant funding), project management, leadership, and customer service to: