Trivium Test Prep Partners, LLC is a fast-paced and rapidly growing publishing firm specializing in test preparation study guides. We publish study materials for a wide range of entrance exams and professional certifications through our four imprints (Trivium Test Prep, Cirrus Test Prep, Ascencia Test Prep, and Accepted, Inc.).
We are looking for an Associate Editor to join our production team. The Associate Editor will manage a team of freelance editors to ensure the production of well-written and grammatically correct educational materials.
• Manage copy editors at all stages of the drafting process for print and digital educational materials
• Prepare editorial projects for freelance copy editors
• Review work of freelance copy editors
• Conduct second- or third-round copy edits as needed
• Work with other members of production team to ensure manuscripts are ready for layout
• Maintain and update company style guide
• Make editorial choices for specialty content (e.g., medical, scientific, mathematical)
• Enforce consistent editorial standards across all brands and platforms
• Maintain relationships with freelance copy editors and build network in freelance editorial community
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word required
• Advanced knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style and The AP Style Guide required
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, InDesign) and WordPress a plus