Corporate, Academic, Training materials, NGO, English-as-a-foreign-language
I'm an experienced and adaptable editor used to working remotely with a wide range of writers and for an international audience. My specialisms are:
• corporate communications (I was a part-time editor at PwC for nearly five years)
• NGO communications, including proposals and reports (I currently work part-time for USAID)
• training and learning materials (I have a background in training and currently edit learning materials for AICPA)
• academic manuscripts, particularly in tropical public health (I edit for Mahidol University in Thailand)
• working with writers who don’t have English as their mother language (I worked across Asia for over ten years).
As an editor I advocate for the international reader, making sure language and references are appropriate for a non-US, non-UK audience. If you need your writing to reach a wide audience, I’m a good choice.