Ken David Writing and Editing
San Diego, CA or Remote
Nonfiction, Business, Marketing and Advertising, Nonprofits
I’m a copywriter, copyeditor, and proofreader for the corporate/business world, educational institutions, and nonprofits. I bring writing and editing experience in advertising, marketing, and PR, as well as corporate communications. Whether part-time or full-time, for a one-time project or ongoing needs, I’m here to help you with timely and professional service. In addition to my years of practical experience, I also completed the copyediting certificate program at the University of California San Diego Extension.
Work for past and present clients, both large and small, includes:
• Writing web content, brochure copy, press releases, and more
• Proofreading and editing of web content, marketing collaterals, press releases
• Proofreading national trade show collaterals
• Style guide development and updating
• Newsletter writing and management
• Proofreading of key documents including new business proposals and annual reports
I serve on the San Diego Professional Editors Network (SD/PEN) board, and I am the editor of that group’s bi-monthly newsletter, HapPENings. In addition to ACES, I am also a member of the Editorial Freelancers Association.
Contact me to discuss your communication needs and how I can help you achieve your goals and ensure your written assets make the best impression for your company, organization, or individual project.