ACES Logo
Typo Squad

Typo Squad

By Stephen Lomer

Typo Squad, and it's set in a reality where typos are lethal to 98% of the population. The other 2% join Typo Squad to keep the public safe from the forces of errorism. It's a lot of fun!

Richard Shonnary was a Typo Squad legend. He had a gift for seeking out and destroying errorist cells, and was almost singlehandedly responsible for bringing about the end of errorism. But one night, a single errant bullet fired by his brother prematurely ended his career.

Convinced to come out of self-imposed retirement after five years, Richard unknowingly gives rise to his greatest enemy — Anton Nym. Will he and his new partner be able to stop this latest threat before deadly typos are unleashed upon an unwitting world?

Recent Books

Shady Characters: The Secret Life of Punctuation, Symbols & Other Typographical Marks

Speaking American: How Y’all, Youse, and You Guys Talk: A Visual Guide

Babel: Around the World in Twenty Languages